Sell My Fixer-upper House in Phoenix, Arizona
After many years of living in your home, you finally decided to put it on the market. Unfortunately, you may be unable to afford or find the time to make the necessary improvements to raise its worth. You may even be wondering who would purchase a distressed fixer-upper house. If you locate a buyer, they probably won’t be willing to pay much. Every potential buyer or investor will try to lowball you on the price of your home. But there’s still hope.
You can sell your fixer-upper in Phoenix, Arizona, for a good price in any condition, even bad. That’s right, I’m Doug Hopkins and I’m interested in purchasing your home. I can give you a fair cash offer for your home in less than 24 hours.
If you want to learn more about selling your fixer-upper safely and reliably, keep reading!
Common Issues in Fixer-uppers
In the conventional real estate market, a seller is expected to fix a house or rental property before selling it. These costly repairs usually go beyond superficial; they’re most likely safety concerns. Issues like these are typical in older houses:
- Older homes are less likely to have working HVAC systems, and even if they do, they may be inefficient.
- A damaged or deteriorating foundation is also common amongst older houses. The methods and materials used to construct your home’s foundation significantly impact the damage’s extent and nature.
- Any house can be at risk for flood and water damage if the roof springs a leak, a pipe bursts, or the foundation cracks. Leaks are more likely to occur in older buildings with weathered roofs, pipelines, and foundations.
- Your older home’s windows may have deteriorated due to time. This could lead to air and water seeping into the house through various gaps.
- In some older houses, toxic substances, including lead, asbestos, formaldehyde, and radon, can be found in high concentrations.
- Pests like termites, carpenter ants, roaches, wood-boring beetles, mice, and rats can infest any home, but they are most likely to do so in abandoned or neglected old buildings. Even bees, bats, and birds might find a home in your house.
- Wiring and panels that have seen better days represent a fire risk and must be updated for safety reasons.
- Most pre-1980s houses had plumbing made of clay, polybutylene, or galvanized iron. These materials are all susceptible to wear and tear. There is a risk of water contamination or leakage if pipes are damaged.
Why Sell My Fixer-upper in Phoenix, Arizona?
Your expectations for your fixer-upper property may be quite high. This is most likely why you’re attempting to fix it. However, you may be better off selling your fixer-upper as-is.
This is especially the case if it is excessively difficult or time-consuming. The benefits of selling your fixer-upper include the following.
At Doug Hopkins, we buy homes for cash. Because of this, you no longer need to go through the hassle of getting your property assessed or appraised. To help you, we need to conduct a quick evaluation of the property. After that, you’ll be presented with an offer that will likely meet your expectations.
Don’t Stress Over Repairs and Other Issues
We buy houses in any condition, even an inheritance… as part of our services. As a result, whether or not you get around to finishing the repairs on your fixer-upper, it will be valuable to us. We’ll make an offer on your home even if it has existing water or fire damage. Properties with issues like tax lien or code violations are also something that we accept.
You’re Free to Leave and Get On With Your Life
Moving can be difficult due to the time and effort required to sell a house. In Phoenix, Arizona, in and out-of-state home sales can drag on for quite some time. Expect to wait a long time for an offer on a fixer-upper.
Sell Your Fixer-upper to Doug Hopkins Today!
Having to repair your fixer-upper before selling might not always be possible. The good news is that Doug Hopkins is interested in buying homes in any condition for fast cash if you need to sell my house fast. Don’t hesitate to reach out or read our reviews; we’ll get back to you with an offer within 24 hours!